How To Manage Diabetes Naturally
5 Ayurvedic methods of keeping type 2 diabetes right, will always be healthy
» Glucose levels in diabetes exceed normal
» This condition is called diabetes only.
» Insulin is a hormone produced by digestive tract
If you have diabetes or diabetes problems and you are looking for natural methods to control blood sugar, then you have come to the right place. Due to diabetes, it is important to have the rule and abstinence, in which morning exercises, yoga, 5 meals per day which is suitable for diabetes.
When the discharge of insulin is reduced in our body’s pancreas ie pancreas, then glucose levels in blood are higher than normal, this condition is called diabetes only. Insulin is a hormone produced by the digestive system and needs to be converted into energy for the food. Without this hormone our body is unable to control the amount of sugar, in this situation, our body has a lot of trouble taking energy from food. When the enlarged level of glucose remains constant in our blood, it begins to damage many parts of the body, which have eyes, brain, heart, arteries and kidneys.
Ayurveda is Helpful
Although managing diabetes is very difficult, but definitely not impossible. Some changes in lifestyle can help you maintain sugar level. In fact, Ayurveda claims to manage diabetes and keep blood sugar levels at rest. Let us tell you in this article how to control type 2 diabetes.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Diabetes
• In a glass of water, remove 10 basil leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 beltpars extract and drink it empty stomach.
• Jamun’s seeds are Ayurvedic medicines for diabetes. Take a glass of water and a teaspoon jamboo powder powder on the empty stomach every morning.
• To reduce the phlegm, you should eat the calf-saint diet, especially avoid sweets, carbohydrate and dairy products, and eat more fresh vegetables and bitter herbs.
• Turmeric is another way to control blood sugar levels. Add turmeric to your daily diet.
• Belly leaf juice up to 14-28 ml. With honey of 5 to 10 grams can be taken three times a day. This is a beneficial remedy for diabetes mellitus.
• Certainly fenugreek seeds can be beneficial for the treatment of diabetes. You drink soaked in fenugreek seeds every morning and drink it. Fenugreek powder can be consumed.
• Ginger tea helps stimulate digestion that is beneficial in reducing excess cough in your system.
If you are diabetic, it is a good idea to meet a certified Ayurvedic expert who can help you deal with this situation.
How are Diets in Diabetes?
We are telling you what your diet should be like when there is a problem with diabetes.
Diabetic patient consumes high amounts of carbohydrate intake. White rice contains high amounts of carbohydrate. Therefore, the person suffering from diabetes should eat wheat flour with rice rice as well as wheat flour in his diet.
Eating different types of pulses in midday meal benefits diabetes. Protein and fiber in pulses is in fair amount. The protein gets strength from the body and you are not tired.
Consumption of Vegetables
The diabetic patient should consume much of the vegetables in the diet. Especially bitter gourd, fenugreek-spinach greens and gourd’s vegetable prevents blood sugar from growing. Neem juice also gives relief in the problem of diabetes.
If you eat almonds or cooked food in almond oil, it is also good for diabetics. Almonds reduce the risk of heart disease and keeps the insulin quantity correct and regulates blood sugar.
Many studies have cleared that consuming whole grains and fiber-rich foods reduces the risk of diabetes by 35 to 42 percent. Blood sugar is controlled by whole grain intake.
Fish Omega 3 is rich in fatty acids. Fish consumption is beneficial in heart disease as well as in diabetes. Eating fish twice a week increases the amount of good cholesterol in the body.
In fat-free yogurt the amount of carbohydrate is low. It is beneficial to use curd for controlling blood sugar that is increasing rapidly. Studies have also made it clear that taking high calcium intake in food reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes.